Saturday, January 31, 2015

Growing Out My TWA!



Scared? You should be! 
Let the process begin!
Yassss! You couldn't tell me nothing this week. For some reason just looking at my hair and knowing I cut it all off, I mentally was limiting myself in regards to styling.  I got caught up just thinking, "it's too short to really style," mainly because I was comparing the length of my natural hair before my big chop to it's current length, as I grow out the tapered style I got back in May of 2014.

Let's just say the shrinkage is real and totally deceiving. I was too geeked this week to find out my hair isn't as short as I was imagining!

Checkout my hairstyles from last week, all on the same twist out!


Day 5 - My favorite!
Day 3 - Corporate Chic
Day 2 - Creative Soul
Day 1 - Rockstar


No comments:

Post a Comment