Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Roller "Rod" Set on Natural Hair

When it comes to natural hair, looks can totally be deceiving! In a matter of a couple hours your dry, short, thick, kinky natural hair can have shiny, bouncy, soft beautiful curls. There are several ways to achieve this, today I decided to try my first ever roller set!

Patience is the key to success with natural hair and it doesn't hurt when you have the right products and technique. With this roller set I used:

  • Cantu Shea Butter Leave-in Conditioning Repair Cream
  • Tee Tree Oil
  • Shea Butter Miracle - Bouncy Curls Pudding
  • Blue Magic Coconut Oil
Watch my my video below, to achieve this awesome roller set!



Leave comments and questions and be sure to follow my blog for more hair and styling tips!


No comments:

Post a Comment