Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Maximize Your Fit



My husband always looks at me sideways when I get home from shopping. I can't even blame him because after I spend hours at the mall I then come home to spend another hour trying on my new clothes with clothes already in the closet! The way I see it, my old clothes get an upgrade when I go shopping!

I told you all about how I love to shop my closet, well I revamped my old sweater dress by throwing a newly purchased cropped sweater ontop. You can achieve this with most simple, basic dresses. Just throw a sweater over it - cropped, off the shoulder, or textured will add some extra pizzaz to your outfit.

This outfit was cute, casual, comfy and even a bit sexy for an on the go mom, with a budget!

By the way Mr. Bear was feeling my natural updo. We shared a moment!


Cropped sweater from Banana Republic / Sweater dress from Burlington Coat Factory / Gray wedge booties from Express

Great minds think alike, checkout Kasey's rendition, get two outfits in one!


No comments:

Post a Comment