Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Plan! Plan! Plan!

Richard Cushing said, “Always plan ahead. It wasn’t raining when Noah built the ark.” Okay so I have to be honest, I have no idea who Richard Cushing is but he spoke the truth! Now, I totally doubt he said this with fashion on his mind but planning ahead is just as important when choosing an outfit. It takes effort to look good! Beyoncé straight lied to us ladies, she / we do not wake up "like this."

So before you hop in the bed this evening take a peek in your closet and try on a couple looks. Planning ensures you don't wake up in a frenzy, as I notoriously do, and neglect your inner fashionista. Don't let "lack of time" be an excuse as to why you don't dress to impress. Pull your outfits the night before so you step out confident, comfortable and in control! 

I pulled this look the night before hitting Rodeo Dr.
Skirt & Vest: Charlotte Russe
Cowboy boots: Shoedazzle.com







I pulled this flowy sensation look for Easter Sunday '14 to mask my baby bump.
Dress and accessories : Forever 21
Shoes: Clark's


No comments:

Post a Comment