Sunday, November 2, 2014

Wanna Be

You know, at first I thought being a "wanna be " was a bad thing.  I mean really if you're not the certified real deal then who cares right!? Wrong! Well I'm a wanna be hairstylist, personal stylist and a million other things. Hey, but at least I've been validated. Friends, family and co-workers all seem to think I have a knack at it, so finally I've decided to really give this personal styling thing a go. So far two happy customers and counting.

If you're in the Chicagoland area and looking for assistance with your own personal style from clothing to hair, email me: kesia.king@gmail.com.  I would love to help you find your inner diva! Besides getting your closet revamped, I'll also feature your transformation on my blog, shop thru your closet and create new outfits. If you're up to it we can also hit the mall and put a personal stamp on your collection!

Sometimes we just need a little support from someone with genuine interest, patience and time!

No comments:

Post a Comment