Sunday, November 9, 2014

Protect with Style

I hate to admit it, but of all the years I've lived on God's green, sunny Earth, I have never spent more than $15 dollars on a pair of sunglasses. I'm a frugal person when it comes to accessories or let me say: items that are "nice to haves." However, after going through and breaking at least 20 pair of cheap sunglasses I realized two things:

1. Sun glasses are actually a must have. The sun does shine pretty much everyday (insert emoticon).  Plus driving with the sun in your eyes is actually a real danger (just ask the guy who rammed  into the back of my car a couple years back and TOTALED it! As you can guess, I'm STILL pissed smh).

2. I keep buying them.  I probably should've realized I should save up for a nice pair sooner but as you might soon find out, I'm pretty stubborn it's the Taurus in me.

So this year, I got with the program and decided to treat myself.  Of course, the subliminal endorsements for Ray Bans took over my consciousness and I decided I had to get a pair. Boy oh boy I see why just about every rapper, r&b/popstar designates a couple seconds on their track to shout out the brand. I purchased the blue acetate Liteforce Classic Wayferer and OMG, they are the biz-ni-eeee! They ran me around $175 BUT worth every penny.

No comments:

Post a Comment